|• Main||• Contacts|
and those that arise from fear by giving her proper encouragement.
The following are the men who generally obtain success with women.
1. Men well versed in the science of love.
2. Men skilled in telling stories.
3. Men acquainted with women from their childhood.
4. Men who have secured their confidence.
5. Men who send presents to them.
6. Men who talk well.
7. Men who do things that they like.
8. Men who have not loved other women previously.
9. Men who act as messengers.
10. Men who knew their weak points.
11. Men who are desired by good women.
12. Men who are united with their female friends.
13. Men who are good looking.
14. Men who have been brought up with them.
15. Men who are their neighbours.
16. Men who are devoted to sexual pleasures, even though these be their
17. The lovers of the daughters of their nurse.
18. Men who have been lately married.
19. Men who like picnics and pleasure parties.
20. Men who are liberal.
21. Men who are celebrated for being very strong (Bull men).
22. Enterprising and brave men.
23. Men who surpass their husbands in learning and good looks, in good
quality, and in liberality.
24. Men whose dress and manner of living are magnificent.
The following are the women who are easily gained over.
1. Women who stand at the doors of their houses.
2. Women who are always looking out on the street.
3. Women who sit conversing in their neighbour's house.
4. A woman who is always staring at you.
5. A female messenger.
6. A woman who looks sideways at you.
7. A woman whose husband has taken another wife without any just cause.
8. A woman who hates her husband or who is hated by him.
9. A woman who has nobody to look after her, or keep her in check.
10. A woman who has not had any children.
11. A woman whose family or caste is not well known.
12. A woman whose children are dead.
13. A woman who is very fond of society.
14. A woman who is apparently very affectionate with her husband.
15. The wife of an actor.
16. A widow.
17. A poor woman.
18. A woman fond of enjoyments.
19. The wife of a man with many younger brothers.
20. A vain woman.
21. A woman whose husband is inferior to her in rank or abilities.
22. A woman who is proud of her skill in the arts.
23. A woman disturbed in mind by the folly of her husband.
24. A woman who has been married in her infancy to a rich man, and not
Page 3 from 7: Back 1 2  4 5 6 7 Forward